Infrastructure Specialist, End User, Leeds x5, £60,000
Pearson Carter are currently working with one of the largest global professional services company who have over 100 offices globally. They offer services to transform processes, performance and investment programmes across Real Estate, Infrastructure and Natural Resources sectors
They offer a base salary of £40,000 and £60,000 depending on experience.
Get in touch if you are looking for your next opportunity!
- Monitor, support and maintain the global on-premise and cloud infrastructures
- Manage the ongoing global migration from on-premise IT infrastructure into cloud
- Develop, manage, and implement infrastructure projects
- Respond to 2nd / 3rd line Help Desk calls
- Microsoft cloud technologies, M365, AzureAD, Defender ATP, EndPoint Manager, OneDrive
- Windows Servers (2012, 2016 & 2019) Active Directory and Group Policies
- Understanding of Storage, SAN, NAS & Backup Technologies
They offer an excellent salary: £60,000
This client has an office in Leeds and want the candidate to be office based 5x a week.
Applications are welcome from professionals with Infrastructure experience.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Azure Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Azure, Microsoft, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Cloud, Office 365, Infrastructure, DevOps, CI, CD, Pipelines, Data, Engineer, Architect, Platform, Security, Servers, Storage, Development, Applications, Virtualisation, Hardware, Software, Hybrid, Middleware, Runtime, App, Virtual, Computing, Apps, Application, Bespoke, United Kingdom, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Leeds, York, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Southampton, Brighton, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Surrey, Yorkshire, Norfolk, Suffolk, Remote, Office, Hybrid, Cardiff, Swansea, Hampshire, Oxford
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet