An excellent opportunity has become available for an Estate Agent Valuer looking to join this Market leading Estate Agent in Bromsgrove.
This well respected brand has a thriving sales business and is looking for a proven, results orientated Estate Agent Valuer to assist with driving them to the next level.
Estate Agent Valuer – Benefits
- A lucrative salary of £25K + Commission
- £40K OTE
- 20+ days holiday plus bank holidays
- The successful Estate Agent Valuer will have experience as an Estate Agent Valuer ideally within the local market, have in depth local knowledge and experience of how the local market is performing.
- The Estate Agent Valuer will be a pivotal appointment and as such a natural drive, tenacity and go getter attitude is needed
- £4,000 a year car allowance, company pension scheme
Within this role the Estate Agent Valuer will be responsible for:
- Generating innovative ways to drive business
- Strive to always be implement new and innovative ways to generate fresh stock
- Be driven in increasing market share through quality service, deliverability and reliability
- Canvassing for new business, generating appointments
- Conducting market appraisals and listing new properties
- Maintaining and improving fee levels where possible
Estate Agent Valuer – Experience Needed
- Previous Estate Agent Valuer experience is essential with a proven track record
- You will have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills and a natural sales ability is key
- The ability to naturally make quick bonds and develop a rapport is essential
- You will be well spoken and well presented
- You will be target driven and ambitious
- You will have excellent organisational skills and punctuality is of upmost importance
- This is a great opportunity for a passionate Estate Agent Valuer eager to join a market leading brand
- Must be someone who is a solid valuer already, got an average fee above 1% and conversion over 50%
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
If this is something you are interested in, then please feel free to get into contact with Lily Hill or Samantha Gough to find out more!!!
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Commission, OTE of 40K
- Industry Sector Property