A Dental Practice known for its amazing services has let us know about a new Orthodontic Therapist role that has become available near Bournemouth.
This practice is looking for a candidate that prides in going above and beyond whilst also providing clients with a high-level service.
About the role:
- Orthodontic Therapist role
- Part-Time/ Full-Time role available
- Around £30 per hour
- Flexible surgery space with Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to offer affordable Private treatments with payment schemes
- High demand for Private treatments!
- Looking for the right candidate to fill position
- Modern, Advanced and Spacious centrally located Practice
- Access to the latest equipment and materials – including Digital X-rays and more
- Well-established with excellent levels of patient demand and high patient footfall
- State-of-the-art Air filtration and a chain of protective measures
- Well-led Practice with a friendly and supportive team, including Qualified Dental Nurses
- Large investment on the Clinical Support network across the UK
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Lily via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9805 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing