My client is looking for a Trainee Lettings Negotiator for their well known and highly respected Branch in Chorley. Their busy and friendly office, offers the best possible environment for a keen, well organised and driven individual to start their new career and develop in to a well known Lettings Agent.
Key responsibilities of a Trainee Lettings Negotiator
- Assist in maximising the overall income and profitability of your branch
- To meet personal targets set and agreed with your Manager
- To carry out viewings in a professional and efficient manner
- Negotiating and agreeing the sales or let of available properties
- Diary management
- Local knowledge of surrounding areas
Skills and experience required to be a successful Trainee Lettings Negotiator:
- Has customer Service or sales experience required
- Shows a proven track record in generating new business
- Has a resilient, positive and friendly attitude
- Highly motivated individual
- Excellent time management
- Strong organisational skills
- MUST have a full UK Driving License and own vehicle
Benefits of becoming a Trainee Lettings Negotiator?
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Supportive and rewarding environment
- Fast paced, fun environment
- Uncapped earning potential
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property