.NET Full Stack Developer | National Client |£40,000
Pearson Carter are currently Working alongside a UK based client. They provide customers with high quality services and are looking to recruit new and brilliant minds.
- Collaborate with other developers, analysts, and business professionals.
- Design and develop integrated technical solutions
- To ensure that development is delivered on time and within budget.
- Be involved with a large-scale Azure Cloud migration project
- Ensure that key Agile principles are kept to.
- Support the wider Inspired IT Team projects.
- Understanding of broader Microsoft Stack.
- Extensive .NET backend development experience
- .NET Core and ASP.NET Core experience
- Desire to continually develop knowledge of cloud technologies.
- Experience in Agile Software environments.
- Demonstrated proficiency of hands-on data migration / integration
They offer an excellent salary up to £40,000.
This client is based in the UK looking for candidates across the UK for various offices on a FULLY REMOTE basis.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Azure/.NET CE Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Dynamics CRM, CRM, D365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft, Customer, Sales, Engagement, Marketing, Customer Engagement, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, United Kingdom, London, Berkshire, Manchester, Newcastle, England, North West, North East, North, South, Nottingham
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet