Housing Services Officer needed in Bolton £13.91 ph ref 0006 D2AF / 1
Full time hours on a temporary basis.
This role will involve:
- Supporting new refugees through the Refugee Transitions Outcomes Fund (RTOF) with housing and integration.
- Assisting with the delivery and reporting of RTOF.
- Developing opportunities within the private rented sector
- Supporting the Housing Services manager.
- Assisting with housing related project work
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services