James Adams is working with a fast-growing UK Energy company that is leading the way in providing sustainable energy for its many customers. Our customer is looking to hire a Senior Data Analyst to join their Data Analyst team. The Senior Data Analyst will work to deliver insight and intelligence so they can provide better digital solutions to their customers.
As a Senior Data Analyst, you'll get the opportunity to support others in day-to-day technical work and be a technical subject matter expert in the wider business. There are many exciting projects taking place across the business through 2023. You'll be part of the Data team as they complete a migration from Azure to AWS. You'll also be involved in the implementation of a new data platform into the business that many core systems will run off. So, there is plenty of opportunity to learn new skills and progress in your role.
Our customer is ideally looking for someone with the following skills (But please get in touch if you don't think you tick all the boxes)
- Strong SQL skills, ideally working in a modern data analytics environment and working with SQL across a complex and interlinked data environment.
- Strong SSIS & SSRS experience.
- Experience with Power BI is essential.
- Any experience working with either Azure or AWS would be great but it's not essential.
- We're happy to talk to anyone with more than 3 years of commercial experience in a Data focused role (BI Developer / Data Analyst etc).
Our customer is offering £55k - £60k with a great all-round benefits package. This role is ideally going to be 1 day on site each week in either their Milton Keynes or their Coventry office. They are open to having further conversations about more remote work if required. Please get in touch if you'd like to know more.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector IT & Internet