Service Logistics Controller
We are looking for Service Logistics controller to join a global leader in the special purpose vehicle sector. The successful Service Logistics Controller will manage, control and audit all spare parts activities within the Coalville Service Centre and Field Based Team, working alongside and supporting the team to deliver the very best in customer service, whilst maintaining efficiency and maximising profitability, with continual business development
Service Logistics Controller Main Duties:
- To accurately manage the parts stock within the Coalville Service Centre, ensuring stock levels remain adequate to deliver the very best customer service, and that all parts are accounted for and allocated / recharged accordingly.
- To manage parts stocks located on mobile service vans, or at out based locations to support contracts etc, carrying regular stock checks.
- To manage parts returns from mobile technicians.
- Ensuring parts are physically returned and accounted for within the correct stock location.
- Support the Workshop Manager, service controllers and technicians in identifying spare parts, processing orders of all type, ensuring parts are allocated correctly.
- Regular chase VOR orders with the relevant teams.
- Carryout stock checks as required, reviewing stock levels, and adjusting as necessary
- To manage all lubricants, consumables, PPE, and other bought in items as required, ensuring accurate control, allocation, and recharge
- Ensure all related sub-contract orders / invoices are allocated correctly
- Provide reports as requested
- Highlight, without delay and concerns relating to stock control or parts supply to the Service Management Team
- Willingly carry out any other duties deemed appropriate by the company
Service Logistics Controller Qualifications/Experience:
- Experience in spares or parts role within the automotive sector
- Previous experience working in logistics
- Upselling experience is desirable
- Driving licence as occasional travel will be required
- Good communicator
- SAP experience is desirable or proven experience picking up systems
- Team player
If you’re interested in the Service Logistics Controller click apply now
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
HND/HNC or equivalent