Licensing Officer needed in Morden £21.15 per hr ref 5222269
Full time hours on a temporary basis.
This role will involve:
- To professionally carry out inspections, investigate complaints and take enforcement action under relevant licensing legislation in a stepped approach in accordance with the Enforcement policy.
- This may include Street Trading, Licensing Act 2003 Alcohol Licences and Massage and Special Treatment Premises.
- To communicate effectively and politely with members of the public and businesses by email, letter, and telephone and give advice in person.
- To draft and issue Licences in accordance with statutory timeframes
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services