Administrator needed in Liverpool £10.77ph PAYE - Reference: 350204/3
This role will involve:
- Assist with the administrative duties within the unit in order to ensure that the priorities are addressed within appropriate timescales and to required standards, to ensure effective service delivery.
- Undertake all duties relating to incoming and outgoing communications ensuring an effective service is provided.
- Use force systems to create and produce documents and digital media to support prosecutions.
- Deal with telephone enquiries from both internal and external sources and deal with day-to-day correspondence as appropriate.
- Undertake data inputting into relevant force systems to enable effective exchange of information with Criminal Justice partners.
- Maintain and track systems to ensure appropriate information is retained or destroyed in accordance with force policy and legal requirements.
This is a Full time role on a temporary basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration