Are you a Tutor with ICT experience?
Do you have experience tutoring from Entry Level 3 to Functional Skills Level 2?
Do you have experience tutoring young people with Autism?
- Based in Sunderland
- Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- Students are aged from 16 to 25 years old
- The young adults who attend this college have Asperger Syndrome or high functioning Autism
- Part time role (2 days per week)
- Tutoring ICT from Entry Level 3 to Functional Skills Level 2
- Delivering Digital Media with the focus being around Digital Art, Film, Advertisements, Websites and gaming at a later date
- The cohort is a mixture of coursework and examinations
- Planning lessons that are suited to various abilities
- Will have experience working as a special needs tutor
- Will have experience tutoring ICT
- Will have experience delivering Digital Media
- Will have experience working in a special needs school or college
- Will be friendly and patient
- Will have a child and adult DBS or be willing to apply for one
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please contact us now.
- Refer a friend once registered and you will receive £100 cash reward once your referral has worked for us for 10 days!
Do you know of an individual who applied unsuccessfully to a long-term teacher/teaching assistant job who you believe would be suitable for full time job roles? Or that is currently working for another agency that may be interested in discussing the positions further? In return for every agency worker who refers someone will receive a £100 cash reward when a referral has worked for us for 10 days and a further £100 cash reward after another 10 days!
Temporary, Part Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year