Microsoft Test Lead – Hybrid – London – Up to £90,000
Pearson Carter is working with an established Microsoft Gold Partner to find an experienced Test lead with experience in Microsoft Applications and software testing. This ‘Top 4’ Consultancy is having a shift in momentum and creating a new team of which you will be in. This an exciting opportunity for a professional looking to build on and gain partner experience and hit the ground running.
- Designing and implementing the testing strategy and management approach for complex transformation programs.
- Lead the testing team in executing testing across large complex end-to-end transformation programs
- Managing relationships with key client stakeholders in client and multi-vendor environments.
- Highlighting any testing risks and issues e.g. resourcing, priority conflicts, business capacity, testing inputs and busy periods.
- Test leadership and execution in the context of large-scale transformation programs.
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure DevOps.
- Experience test leadership and execution in the implementation Microsoft D365 CE or F&O
They have offices in London, Reading and Birmingham and you would be required to travel to either one of these offices on a hybrid basis; 2 days a week in the office and 3 from home as advised.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me at [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Applications are welcome from experienced professionals with
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: D365, Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft CRM, CE, Customer Engagement, Senior developer, Developer, technical consultant, Specialist, Subject Matter Expert, Business Systems Manager, Applications Manager, London, WFH, North, South, West, East, Essex, Kent, Surrey, Hertfordshire, Oxfordshire.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet