Customer Service Associate based in Lincoln and the rate is £9.87ph PAYE
This is a full time role working on a temporary contract.
Employer Reference: 5222347
Candidates need to have some telephone, contact centre or customer service skills experience.
All candidates will be required to work from the Thomas Parker House Office. This role does not offer remote working.
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience to all customers that contact the Customer Service Centre, across voice & webchat contact channels, ensuring they are at the centre of your decision making
- Achieve your individual and team objectives and KPI targets
- Through effective call control, questioning and fact finding, correctly gather the required information showing empathy and understanding to the customers concerns, whilst recording accurately on the appropriate IT systems
- Process contact enquiries and/or signpost customers; utilising all available knowledge via service specific IT systems and service scripting as detailed on the CRM system
- Ensure all customers are dealt with courteously, fairly and without prejudice, including where necessary, networking with 3rd party organisations to support non-English speaking customers
- Liaise internally with other Customer Service Associates, Advisors and Specialists to identify the most appropriate next steps/services for the customer, where required
- Identify and internally escalate urgent contacts without delay, ensuring all actions within the job role are fulfilled
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Customer Services