We are offering a fantastic opportunity for a Permanent Associate to join a well-established and friendly practice close to Woodley, Manchester
This is a Practice with excellent local feedback, who pride themselves on a a strong clinical environment, with excellent facilities and efficient operations. This really is a fantastic opportunity to make excellent private income!
About the role:
- Full or part time position available – can be flexible to suit your current dental diary!
- Up to 5,000 UDAS available for full time, can pro-rata subject to days and what you want to achieve clinicall
- £12 per UDA
- 45% split on private work completed
- Busy and inherited list – stable earnings from loyal patients, friendly and with strong oral health
- Opportunity also available for a locum: Paid per UDA at £15 – around 25-30 UDAS scheduled per day
- High conversion uptake and looking for a clinician to help spearhead this further - £6,000+ privately per month (Mixed Associate undertaking UDAS in this example)
- Fully computerised and purpose built surgery spaces – State of the art equipment and high-end materials – they invest heavily within their clinics and their teams!
- High volumes offered of: Implants, Invisalign, Cosmetic Bonding, Endo and Perio- big earnings to be made within these areas of Dentistry!
- Mixed practice – recently refurbished, beautiful and high-end aesthetic!
- Independent – Family Run – Full Clinical Freedom
- Engaging and sociable team, a really comforting atmosphere to the practice
- Efficiency in day-to-day operations
- Big emphasis on sociable events and charitable outreaches – niceties for Associates to join in with!
- Modern practice with well-lit, ventilated and air conditioned surgeries
- CPD Opportunities in abundance! Big advocate on professional development – Practice often registers for courses, webinars and external events to support their clinicians
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Courtney via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9808 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing