Microsoft Dynamics 365 Data Delivery Consultant– Hybrid – London – Up to £90,000
Pearson Carter is working with an established Microsoft Gold Partner to find an experienced Dynamics 365 Data Delivery Consultant with experience in Microsoft Applications delivery. This ‘Top 4’ Consultancy is having a shift in momentum and creating a new team of which you will be in. This an exciting opportunity for a professional looking to build on and gain partner experience and hit the ground running.
- Defining and executing strategies for data management, data migration, data analytics, and business intelligence.
- Planning and leading data migration and solution build activities to meet programme schedules and business requirements.
- Coordinating between programme workstream leads.
- Providing regular status updates to senior stakeholders.
- Experience in data management, data migration, analytics and/or business intelligence on cloud platforms, with the ability to manage delivery across these areas (Required).
- In-depth knowledge of data models and functionality within the Microsoft toolset (Dynamics 365, Azure, PowerBI).
- Strong stakeholder communication skills, including the ability to simplify and prioritise complex information.
- Experience of business transformation programmes, not just technology or software implementations.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure DevOps.
They have offices in London, Reading and Birmingham and you would be required to travel to either one of these offices on a hybrid basis; 2 days a week in the office and 3 from home as advised.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me at [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Applications are welcome from experienced professionals with Dynamics 365 Data Delivery Consultant experience.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: D365, Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft CRM, CE, Customer Engagement, Senior developer, Developer, technical consultant, Specialist, Subject Matter Expert, Business Systems Manager, Applications Manager, London, WFH, North, South, West, East, Essex, Kent, Surrey, Hertfordshire, Oxfordshire.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet