Technical Data Analyst based in Camden and the rate is £18.45ph PAYE
This is a full time role working on a temporary contract.
Employer Reference: RQ781971
The Technical Data Analyst will support the client in understanding demand for temporary accommodation from homelessness applications. The objectives for this post will be to quality control current TA service data, review and resolve errors, and provide recommendations for improved data operations. The successful candidate will provide evidence to support the outcomes being achieved for residents. The technical data analyst may work on topics related to social care, education, housing, urban planning, and transport. The key requirements are to:
- undertake the management, detailed analysis, interpretation, and reporting of data
- support the provision of strategy, policy, improvement and change work across the organisation
- work in a variety of disciplines and environments to deliver corporate and directorate priorities.
Essential experience / Skills / knowledge
- Experience with data cleaning, processing, organising, analysing, reporting, and documentation
- Experience/understanding of case management systems in social care and/or housing
- Experience working with performance audits and statutory data returns
- Ability to handle and carry out analysis of small and large datasets
- Ability to quality assure large datasets and statistics derived from those datasets
- Ability to present complex information to a range of audiences in a concise and insightful manner
- Knowledge of the Data Protection Act, ethical conduct, and appropriate data sharing practice
- Advanced Excel skills (required)
- SQL, Python, R, Stata, and/or SPSS (desirable)
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet