Trainee Sales Executive
Trainee Sales Executive Role is a customer service or B2C sales or retail sales looking to move into a B2B consultative sales role working Monday to Friday with all training being provided.
They are looking for a person that can demonstrate natural charisma and an innate ability to be successful in a target-driven environment. A key part of the interview process will be based on your attitude, aspirations, and determination to succeed. With a structured training program, you will be given the autonomy and support to ensure success and great job satisfaction.
Trainee Sales Executive responsibilities:
- Mixed inbound and outbound roles in a busy sales office
- Taking multiple orders each day
- Contacting a large list of existing customers
- Making calls to introduce yourself and the company’s products and services
- Upselling and cross-selling
- Using extensive product knowledge to keep customers informed of their products/services
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers and internal colleagues
- Working hours 8.30 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday
Trainee Sales Executive experience:
Previous experience in a sales role is ideal but not essential. However, you will have a personality that lends itself to a target-driven environment and be able to naturally engage with others and develop solid relationships. You will be target driven and determined to succeed.
- 25 days holidays per year plus statutory holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Excellent basic salary and bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
If you feel you have the right personality, skillset, and attitude for this role, please forward your CV using the attached link.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
plus bonus and benefits
- Industry Sector Sales
'A' level/Higher or equivalent