We are working with a well established Property management company who are looking for an experienced and self-motivated credit controller.
As a credit controller you will be responsible for collecting outstanding payments across a portfolio of ground rent, service charge, insurance rent and some section 20 major works funds. The role of the credit controller requires a diligent, organised and professional individual with excellent communication skills.
As the Credit Controller your role will include;
- Chasing and dealing with lessees by phone, email and post.
- Dealing with all incoming enquiries from leaseholders such as providing copy invoices, updating correspondence details, dealing with executors, agreeing payment plans etc.
- Our credit controller must be able to communicate effectively with the Property Managers over lessees concerns, instigating legal action when appropriate and advising leaseholders of legal action taken.
- Run structured reports to establish which units require some form of contact whether that be informal or formal credit control action.
- To issue reminders at appropriate times as stated in procedures.
- To instruct and liaise with solicitors on arrears matters
- Record, track and monitor all recovery action
- Preparation of court and legal documents as well as court attendance if required.
- To provide arrears reports for client meetings
Skills & experience of the credit controller:
- Exposure in a credit control environment
- Strong work ethic
- Work well in a team
- Ability to be coached
- Keen to learn new skills
- Highly organised
- Able to manage challenging portfolio and work to deadlines
- The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of the property industry, especially leaseholds
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Free parking
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property