Due to continued growth, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Estate Agent Senior Sales & Lettings Negotiator/ Valuer to join a reputable Estate Agency in the Southampton area.
Estate Agent Sales and Lettings Negotiator/ Valuer – Benefits
- A lucrative basic salary
- Funded team events
The role of Estate Agent Sales and Lettings Negotiator/ Valuer is fast paced and as such you will be an ambitious individual eager to hone your skills across both sales and lettings. Ideally you will have experience of sales or lettings and will be keen to add to your existing property knowledge.
As Estate Agent Sales & Lettings Negotiator be responsible for:
- Arranging property viewings
- Negotiating sales and lets
- Listening to potential buyers and tenants requirements and finding the best suited property
- Carrying out Valuations and listings
- Liaising with customers to answer any queries they have
- Registering applicants and ensuring all required documentation is obtained
As Estate Agent Sales & Lettings Negotiator you will have the following skill set:
- Proven track record in hitting and exceeding targets
- Experience across either sales, lettings or both
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Full UK driving license with access to a car is essential
- Recent experience working within the property sector would be advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced or Estate Agent Sales & Lettings Negotiator to join a well-established Estate Agency with unrivalled career progression and uncapped commission.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property