James Adams has partnered with a fast-growing IT Services & Technology business with offices across the UK. Our customer is looking to hire a Marketing Manager / Technical Marketing Manager to work as the bridge between the technology team and the campaign marketing team, to achieve greater demand and understanding of the group's portfolio of products and services.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Marketing Manager to own the product & technology marketing function for the business and be a key link helping bring our customers products and services to life.
- You'll be working with the Marketing/Campaign Team and the Sales team to increase demand for our customer's services and products. You will help with everything from planning to execution and reporting/analysis after the campaigns are launched.
- You'll build content plans such as webpages and sales decks etc to help promote our customer's products and services.
- You'll help build customer profiles and personas for products.
- You'll be working with the CTO and other members of the leadership team daily.
- Collaborate with other teams to promote offerings
- Inform clients and prospects of products and services through creative marketing strategies
- Track performance of all marketing campaigns
- You'll ideally have 5 + years of Marketing Experience.
- Ideally, you'll have B2B Marketing Experience.
- Experience working in an IT or Technology environment is highly desirable.
- Experience working in Product Marketing would be highly advantageous.
Our customer is based across the UK with one of their hubs in Manchester. This role will be onsite 3 days per week ideally. If you'd like to find out more, please get in touch.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Bonus, Benefits Package
- Industry Sector Marketing, Advertising, PR