You will Join a leading company within the Education Industry who provide a cutting-edge learning experience platform, with continuously evolving relevant course products to enable remote professional development and certification for educators in over 40,000 schools.
You will join experts in CPD and EdTech, with a mission to empower international and UK schools, by providing them with training programs, throughout the creation of their learning portal.
This is a great opportunity to join an organisatisation whereby tech for good is at the epicentre.
- Collaborating on collective projects.
- Communicating effectively with all members of the team.
- Meeting deadlines and targets consistently.
- Engaging with the project life cycle, communicating with stakeholders, managing the team, and reviewing code/requests throughout.
- Mentoring juniors wherever possible.
- Contributing towards the growth of the team.
- Utilising expert knowledge and experience to make vital technical decisions.
- Previous experience as a Lead Developer is essential.
- Must be a strong communicator with the ability to present requirements and promote agile methodologies consistently.
- Team player who can collaborate with colleagues to complete group projects.
- Driven to learn and achieve career development throughout.
Please only apply for this position if you have the right to work and are located in the UK.
They offer a salary of up to £75,000 depending on experience
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or call 0191 673 4673
H5 Recruitment is the Global Leader in Web & Mobile Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.h5-recruitment.com
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet