Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM CE Technical Consultant - Partner – Fully Remote - £65,000
Pearson Carter are currently working with an Microsoft Partner based in London who are recruiting for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant.
This company are looking to grow their team as they have several new D365 CE/ Dynamics CRM projects in the business and need someone who has extensive experience with Dynamics 365 CRM to join the team.
- Technical analysis, requirement gathering, designing, and developing strategies.
- Involved in the delivery of CRM Dynamics 365 solutions.
- Deliver demos and host workshops.
- Assisting with and monitoring of user testing, documentation, rollout, and support.
- Dynamics 365 experience.
- Consultant experience.
- Power Platforms.
- Experience across implementation, customisations, and analysis.
- Third party integrations experience.
- C# .Net
They are offering a competitive salary of up to £65,000 + Benefits DOE.
This role is fully remote.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics CRM/D365 Customer Engagement Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Keywords: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Dynamics CRM, 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 365, Dynamics, Microsoft, Customer, Sales, Engagement, Marketing, Customer Engagement, D365, 365, Dynamics365, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Microsoft Gold Partner, Consultant, Implementation, Analyst, Techno Functional, Dorset, Bournemouth, Portsmouth, Plymouth, Exeter, London, Leister, Birmingham, Kent, Brighton, Eastbourne, Cambridge, Oxford, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Peterborough.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet