ROLE: Large Format Print Manager
SALARY: £36K-£37K depending on experience
LOCATION: Kings Langley, Hertfordshire
My client are a leading provider within Large Format Graphics arena and are looking for an experienced Large Format Print Manager to join their team.
You must show desire and pride in your work, have great attention to detail, be a good communicator and leader and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
They are looking for the following skills:
- Experience leading the Large Format Print department, managing a small team of Print Operators as well as being hands on with the equipment.
- Hands on experience with Large Format Printers including the Vutek and Caldera RIP.
- The successful candidate must have transferrable skills, and have the character and capability to manage in a motivational way.
- Will be responsible for adhering to print schedules, maintaining workload etc.
- Career driven - someone with great attention to detail, who cares about the success of the business and is looking for an opportunity to progress and develop their career.
If this sounds of interest, and you have the relevant Print Management experience and hands on Large Format and Graphics experience, please get in touch with your up to CV by applying within!
Production Manager, Production Management, Print Manager, Production Supervisor, Print Supervisor, Print Manager, Large Format, Signage, Graphics, POS, Point of sale, Wide Format, Oce Arizona, Canon Colorado, Zund, G3 Zund, Mimaki, Cutter, Finishing, Print Finish, Print Finishing, Print Operating, Print Operator, Print Operative
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Media, New Media, Creative