Starting as soon as possible, Hello Education are seeking to employ an experienced and resilient SEN Teaching Assistant to work Monday – Friday every afternoon supporting a EYFS pupil with challenging behaviour. The successful SEN Teaching Assistant will be joining a dedicated school team who put pupils are the forefront of everything based in Stockton-on-Tees.
This SEN Teaching Assistant position will be as part of a job share with another Teaching Assistant therefore applicants must be able to work well as part of a wider team and independently.
To be considered for the role the SEN Teaching Assistant you must of previously worked on a 1:1 basis with a primary aged pupil and be able to use de-escalation techniques to reengage the pupil.
The successful SEN Teaching Assistant will have the following;
· Relevant Teaching Assistant qualification
· Previously supported SEN pupils specialising in behaviour
· SEN understanding and experience
· At least 1 years’ experience working 1:1 or within small groups
· Hardworking, passionate and dedicated to the role
· Amazing communication skills
· Enhanced DBS on the update service (willing to obtain)
In return, Hello Education can provide;
- Competitive rates of pay
- Friendly and dedicated consultants who provide round the clock support in your new role
- All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay
Hello Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing, referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
Temporary, Part Time
- Industry Sector Education