Maintenance Supervisor / Maintenance Engineer
Monday to Friday Days
About the role as Maintenance Supervisor
- Managing the running of the maintenance engineers, reactive breakdowns and supporting the continuous improvements team with PPMs etc.
- Planning and allocating workload – responding to breakdowns and planning PPMs
- Continuously developing PPM schedules
- Attend production meetings to communicate machinery performance and output against business requirements.
- Budget management, Ordering of materials.
- Analysing shortfalls and implementing solutions
Candidates from a production background would be ideal but we are also open to interviewing other from different industries if you have a maintenance supervisor background.
To be considered for the role of Maintenance Supervisor you will need Mechanical or electrical qualification in an engineering discipline. Apprenticeship / L3 minimum.
Previous experience in leading a team/mentoring will be needed – Lead engineer, Maintenance Supervisor, Maintenance lead, etc.
- 33 days of holiday
- Sick pay
- Career development
For more details or to discuss other maintenance roles in Yorkshire, please contact Gemma Kirkham at Stirling Warrington.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
Secondary School or equivalent