IT Support Analyst – End-User - Up to £45,000
Pearson Carter is currently working with an established Insurance company that is looking to recruit an IT Support Analyst, this is due to their continued growth within the business.
Get in touch if you’re looking for your next opportunity!
- 2nd Line Support.
- Identifies, researches, resolves and responds to a high volume of issues or questions received from internal customers
- Escalates calls to the appropriate departments.
- Demonstrable experience within an IT Service/Help desk environment.
- Experience in resolving a wide variety of issues from hardware to software related issues. Office 365 administrator support experience is a must as well as Active Directory
- Microsoft Outlook, Exchange, Office 365 Admin, Intune
- Active Directory
They’re offering an attractive salary of up to £45,000 plus excellent benefits.
Their offices are based in Central London, 5 days a week.
How to Apply
If you are interested, please apply ASAP with your CV to be considered for this amazing opportunity. You can also get in touch with me at [email protected] or 0191 406 6111
Pearson Carter is a Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE CRM recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
Application support, Application Support Analyst, Apps Support, Application Support Engineer, Support Specialist, Cloud, AWS, Windows Server, Linux, Applications, Great London, Manchester, Great Manchester Birmingham, Dudley, Wolverhampton, Stafford, Staffordshire, Coventry, Warwick, Leicester, Leicestershire, Derby, Midlands, West Midlands, Implementation
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet