TA/Teacher Assistant - Durham
Do you have experience working with EYFS/Early years children?
Do you have Teacher Assistant level 2 qualification?
Are you compassionate and nurturing?
- Based in Durham
- For children in EYFS/Early years
- Provides a safe and nurturing environment for children
- OFSTED good recognition award
- The school provides a lot of support to the students and reward them for good behaviour
- Working Monday to Friday afternoons only
- Assisting teachers in early years classes
- Supporting children with tasks
- Will have CACHE level 2 qualification
- Will have experience of TA work
- Will have a friendly and caring personality
- Will contribute to a safe and nurturing environment
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please contact us now. To find out more please contact Matt from Hello Education on 0191 691 5007 or email [email protected]
- Refer a friend once registered and you will receive £100 cash reward once your referral has worked for us for 10 days!
Do you know of an individual who applied unsuccessfully to a long-term teacher/teaching assistant job who you believe would be suitable for full time job roles? Or that is currently working for another agency that may be interested in discussing the positions further? In return for every agency worker who refers someone will receive a £100 cash reward when a referral has worked for us for 10 days and a further £100 cash reward after another 10 days!
Temporary, Part Time
- Industry Sector Education