You will be an EUC Desktop Engineer, with a good working knowledge of the Windows OS environment, Office and basic network knowledge, as well as some AV knowledge, supported by an IT qualification. You will also be comfortable with hands on physical work within the wider office.
You will have experience of working in a Service Desk / Desktop environment and have excellent customer skills, as well as VIP support knowledge
You will have the ability to manage your work time, be able to resolve IT queries following logical analysis, work as part of a team, have a ‘can-do’ attitude and complete calls / tasks by agreed deadlines.
The role requires a good understanding of the ITIL methodology as well as excellent administration and communication skills.?
What you'll need:
This role is required to provide desk side operational support for our client on site in Berkshire, with the primary role being the management of the concierge support and VIP services, as well as incidents, problems, requests and changes in line with ITIL best practice and ensuring that SLA's are maintained.?
You will be responsible for:
- AV / Meeting Rooms and Desktop Client Services including but not limited to – Screens, Phones, desk-side support, mobile handsets, desktop hardware and software break/fix; installs, IMAC; technology refresh, storage management.
- Provide Support for all meeting room requests and issues, Ensure all work is logged and accounted for in Remedy
- Security including but not limited to – antivirus, antimalware, antispyware, encryption, single sign on.
- Complete Laptop, Desktop setup prior to deployment to the user
- Provide ‘hands on’ support for deployment of new equipment or resolution of faulty equipment
- Software break/fix; installs.
- Printer and Manage Print knowledge
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet