About the Company
An international law firm are seeking a HR Business Partner on a permanent basis, working closely with the business services population.
About the Role
This is a broad generalist role offering scope and exposure, partnering with key internal stakeholders whilst working with the wider HR team to deliver the people strategy. Duties include:
- Managing relationships with internal stakeholders including Partners
- Working on employee relations matters
- Driving forward the firm’s people agenda
- Performance and Talent management
- Coach Managers and Team Leaders in the development of their people management skills
- Work closely with the wider HR team to implement policies and procedures
- Run the salary and bonus review process
- Review and present metrics
- Champion best practice
You will have previous experience of working in a generalist HR role at Manager/Business Partner level within a law firm/professional services and preferably CIPD qualified. Strong experience of working with senior stakeholders and mentoring team members is essential. Exposure to HR systems and utilising people data is also necessary.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources