Azure Technical Solutions Architect- Remote - £80-85K!
Pearson Carter are working with a global Microsoft gold partner and looking for an Azure Architect who will work closely with the client and be responsible for migration and integration within Azure technologies
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a fast-growing Microsoft Gold Partner who are dominating the UK market with their forward thinking approach to brand new Azure projects
They offer a competitive salary package up to £85k, fully remote work and excellent company benefits!
- Working as the Technical expert on full lifecycle Azure projects
- Leading the delivery in strategy recommendations
- You will be responsible for validating technical requirements
- Extensive experience on Azure projects as a Technical Solutions Architect.
- Experience working on multiple projects doing cloud architecture
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft products and technologies
- Be able to visualise problems in Azure from various angles
This company is offering a generous salary of £80-85k, other benefits include - laptop provided, mobile phone + 10% bonus
This innovative company has offices across the globe and offer flexible homebased working.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on 0191 406 6111 or at [email protected]
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 F&O with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Azure, Microsoft Azure, Architect, Technical Analyst/Architect, Microsoft Gold Partner, Azure Service Bus, Azure Functions, API Management, Azure Data Lake, Cloud architecture, Infrastructures – Interfaces, UMAX, London, Greater London, Kent Sussex, Surrey, Reading, Oxfordshire, Hertfordshire
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector IT & Internet