Senior Infrastructure Specialist - London - £50k
Pearson Carter is currently working with an innovative company that is a leader in utilizing Cloud, Compute, and Storage technology. They are in search of a Senior Infrastructure Specialist to assist with their service management platform project and help update their current systems.
- Comply with all policies and procedures of the company
- Carry out risk assessments and ensure a safe working environment
- Support the delivery and implementation of ITIL processes
- Undertake any other duties as required and agreed upon with the line manager.
- Extensive hands-on experience of Cloud, Compute and Storage technology such as Microsoft Azure, Virtualization, Windows Server and Linux
- Varied experience within IT Infrastructure including Networking and Identity Services such as Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience of owning medium and large projects such as upgrades or the introduction of new services.
This role offers a salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum plus an attractive benefits package including an excellent bonus package.
This client is working to a hybrid working model with travel to their London office three times a week, with the rest from home.
How to apply:
Please apply ASAP with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me at [email protected] or 0191 406 911.
Pearson Carter are a leading Microsoft Azure recruitment agency – www.pearsoncarter.com
Azure, Microsoft, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Cloud, Office 365, Infrastructure, DevOps, CI, CS, Pipelines, Data, Engineer, Architect, Platform, Security, Servers, Storage, Development, Applications, Virtualisation, Hardware, Software, Hybrid, Middleware, Runtime, App, Virtual, Computing, Apps, Application, Bespoke, Ireland, Northwest, Dublin, Cork, United Kingdom, Newcastle, London, Manchester, SysRemote, Azure SQL, London, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Azure Tech, Azure Tech, Remote Working, Project Manager, IT Project, IT Project Manager
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet