Lettings administrator - We have an exciting opportunity for someone who is currently working within the property industry , to join this well established independent agent as a Lettings Administrator. This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of South West London's Leading agents. The Lettings administrator role is perfect for someone looking to progress their career and would be the perfect stepping stone into property management.
Lettings Administrator Role:
- Overseeing the move in administration for tenancies company wide
- As a lettings administrator you will be responsible for ensuring all tenancies move in smoothly taking care of the process from the point of an offer having been tied by the negotiators and all initial offer paperwork is handed over to the administration move in team.
- Handle the drawing up all contracts, guarantor agreements, standing orders and ensures all other aspects of each file has been concluded in a timely manner to ensure all legislative requirements are met and tenants are ready to move into their new homes well in advance of the actual move date.
- Resolve queries raised by landlords and tenants in relation to the tenancy and file progression.
- To meet with and explain the move in process to Tenants prior to move in.
- To arrange pre tenancy works which are conditional with the offer.
Lettings Administrator - what we are looking for-
- Some previous property based experience ideally in lettings
- Able to multi-task and to prioritise their workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills with A polite telephone manner
- The ability to work autonomously with support and guidance from senior management
- Willing to assist colleagues outside the parameters of their role, where necessary
- Knowledge of CFP and/or ALTO would be a bonus, though intermediate knowledge of other office software is mandatory
Lettings Admin Benefits and package
- Salary £25k - £30k DOE
- 8.45 to 6pm Monday to Friday Based in Brixton
- The Lettings administrator will get the option to work overtime for additional pay
- Company pension
- Progression and study opportunities
Previous experience as a Lettings Administrator is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Lettings Administrator to join an award winning independent agent.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property