We’ve been instructed by a long-standing client to support them in their next stage of hyper growth. They’re actively recruiting several permanent Manufacturing Engineers to join their new state of the art facility which will be a cutting-edge advanced manufacturing site.
This is genuinely a fantastic opportunity for talented Manufacturing Engineers to work within a challenging yet highly rewarding environment that will test your capabilities as you work on developing advanced manufacturing processes which haven’t been done before.
Skills and experience needed to be the successful Manufacturing Engineer are:
- Previous proven experience working within a manufacturing environment.
- A good understanding of continuous improvement methods and lean techniques
- Familiarity with process techniques and documentation such as FMEAs, Process Flows, Work Instructions, Control Plans etc.
- Strong hands-on experience with bespoke equipment, tooling, and automation
- Capable of challenging product design and processes as well as developing ideas and design solutions to practical challenges arising from new product design
- Experienced reading and interpreting 2D and 3D Cad models
- Skilled in data-analysis, data manipulation and presentation
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal), good collaboration skills, and the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Creative problem-solving abilities with an analytical approach to implementation
- Results-orientated with the ability to deliver business value
- Self-motivated with the determination to succeed
Manufacturing Engineers will be rewarded with the following package:
- £45k - £60k DEO
- 28 days’ holiday PLUS bank holidays,
- 10% annual bonus
- employer contribution pension
- Private medical plan with Bupa
- Death in service.
Ready for a challenge & the opportunity to work in a state of the art facility on innovative products? I want to hear from you!
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Manufacturing