CHALLENGING BEHAVIOUR TEACHING ASSISTANT URGENTLY NEEDED IN STOCKTON
Hello Education are supporting a Primary school in Stockton who are urgently needing a Teaching Assistant to work on a part time basis (PM's Only).
The role is specifically to work with a pupil who can display very challenging behaviour therefore previous experience working in this environment is highly desirable. .
Successful applicants will have the following :-
- Amazing communication skills
- Confident working on 1:1 basis and small groups
- Be reliable and dedicated to the role
- Use own initiative when working independently as well as being able to work within a wider team
- Enhanced DBS on the Update Service (willing to obtain)
In return, Hello Education can offer :-
- Competitive rates of pay
- Friendly and dedicated consultants who provide round the clock support in your new role
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay
Hello Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing, referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
Contract, Part Time
- Industry Sector Education