KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Passenger Transport Trainer/End Point Assessor (Trainee or Qualified)
Location: Home/Field based - Candidates must be flexible with travel
Salary: £25,500 - £29,600 (Salary inclusive of location uplift based on candidates living within an eligible postcode area)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + much more!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our client is happy to consider un-qualified Assessors, who possess solid experience within Bus Driving / Passenger Transport and ideally some exposure to learning and development / internal training.
Full training and support will be given to Trainee candidates to achieve the Assessor award.
In line with changes to Apprenticeship delivery; we have an opportunity available for an End Point Assessor, who will work with Apprentices to carry out End Point Assessments, prior to completion of their Apprenticeship qualification.
For trainee candidates; this is a great opportunity to transition to a new and rewarding career within the training industry!
Full training and support will be given to trainee candidates to achieve the Level 4 Assessor Coach qualification, upon achievement salary will be reviewed.
- Must hold at least 2 years solid, occupational competency within Passenger Transport, as a qualified Coach or Bus Driver.
- Ideally be a qualified Assessor and have experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Passenger Transport.
- Must be IT Literate – training will be provided on company systems.
- Full, clean driving licence and own vehicle.
- As an End Point Assessor, you will responsible for completing a range of EPA activities, both face to face and electronically, with Apprentices completing the Passenger Transport Apprenticeship Standards.
- These EPA activities include: to carry out End Point Assessment, scheduling of EPA activities, marking, grading and regular planning meetings with candidates and employers.
- Complete all necessary administration, ensuring that all data is processed and supplied in a timely manner.
- Maintain a working knowledge of EPA, your vocational area, Apprenticeship Standards and evidence of CPD.
- Participate in standardisation and training activities.
- Provide assistance to Apprentices, Employers or Delivery Teams, assisting with queries in a timely manner.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to, we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education