Pearson Carter are currently working with a prestigious Microsoft Gold Partner based in the Europe who are working on the latest cloud technologies. They are looking for a Technical Solutions Architect who will take the lead on projects from concept to delivery & acceptance, with focus on interfacing and infrastructure.
They offer a very competitive salary package up to £80k. Fully remote plus excellent benefits!
Get in touch if you’re looking for your next opportunity.
- Develop the technical architectures
- Migrate solutions from a 3rd party hosting facility to Azure
- Migrate the existing interfacing with other applications to Azure
- Integrate the solution with relevant Azure technologies (Logic Apps, Azure Service Bus, Azure Functions, API Management, Azure Data Lake,..)
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as a Technical Analyst/Architect in large Azure implementation projects
- Broad IT knowledge and experience with infrastructures and Microsoft products in general
- is credible and reliable; can influence & convince the internal organization and the customers with an in-depth argumentation and demonstration
They offer a very competitive salary of £80k, Remote Working, Company car.
This forward-thinking company has offices all over Europe, including the UK with a very flexible work environment where remote working is possible.
How to apply:
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Technologies with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Azure, Microsoft, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Cloud, Office 365, Infrastructure, DevOps, CI, CS, Pipelines, Data, Engineer, Architect, Platform, Security, Servers, Storage, Development, Applications, Virtualisation, Hardware, Software, Hybrid, Middleware, Runtime, App, Virtual, Computing, Apps, Application, Bespoke, UK Jobs, Remote Working
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet