KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Early Years / Teaching Assistant Assessor / End Point Assessor
Location: Home/Field based - Candidates must be flexible with occasional travel across Bristol, Gloucester, Hereford and surrounding areas – full expensed and planning own diary
Salary: up to £26,500 (Depending on qualifications)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + much more!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our client is looking for the successful candidate to already hold an Assessors award such as CAVA, TAQA, A1 – along with occupational competency as a Teaching Assistant and exposure to the Childcare / Early Years setting.
Full training and support will be provided to get you up and running as an End Point Assessor.
- Must hold at least 2 years solid, occupational competency within an Early Years / Teaching Assistant role.
- Have experience of working within Early Years and as a Teaching Assistant.
- Must be IT Literate – training will be provided on company systems.
- Full, clean driving licence and own vehicle.
- As an End Point Assessor, you will responsible for completing a range of EPA activities, both face to face and electronically, with Apprentices completing a range of Apprenticeship Standards within Education and Training, including: Early years practitioner; Early years Educator; Early years Lead Practitioner; Teaching Assistant.
- These EPA activities include: to carry out End Point Assessment, scheduling of EPA activities, marking, grading and regular planning meetings with candidates and employers.
- Complete all necessary administration, ensuring that all data is processed and supplied in a timely manner.
- Maintain a working knowledge of EPA, your vocational area, Apprenticeship Standards and evidence of CPD.
- Participate in standardisation and training activities.
- Provide assistance to Apprentices, Employers or Delivery Teams, assisting with queries in a timely manner.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to, we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education