KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: IT Infrastructure Technician Assessor / Trainer
Location: Remote / Online delivery
Salary/Package: up to £40,000 + Excellent Benefits Package, Performance related bonus, Pension, Mileage + more!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Criteria for all candidates:
- Must hold a recognised Assessor award: D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA.
- Must hold solid, occupational competency in providing IT support through I.T networking/troubleshooting and/or roles such as: IT Solutions Technician; Support Analyst; Systems Analyst; Service Desk or Technical Service Support etc.
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in IT Solutions / Information Communication Technician up to Level 3.
- Confident to deliver and support learners with Maths and English Functional Skills.
- Confident to support learners online via online Teams meetings and telephone - face to face appointments when covid restrictions ease.
- Excellent IT skills - learner files are online based and due to covid, online sessions/reviews are conducted with learners via online platforms such as TEAMS.
- Full driving licence and use of own vehicle.
- Flexibility is required with working hours and travel, as and when required to meet learners needs.
- Assess and support learners working towards Apprenticeships in IT Infrastructure Technician and IT Solutions.
- Deliver training and support learners with Functional Skills Maths and English to level 2.
- Mentor learners within their work placements.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely assessments and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely assessments / visits (when allowed), quality paperwork and general administration.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education