Teaching Assistant/TA needed for Schools across Gateshead
- Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant?
- Do you want a role that is rewarding and fun?
- Are you flexible and after full/part time work?
- Have you had experience with KS1 & KS2 children?
Hello Education are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant/TA for a school in Gateshead to assist children in primary schools KS1 & KS2.
The TA/Teaching assistant must be able to support children with their work so someone who is compassionate and supportive is desirable.
The right candidate must be flexible working up to Key Stage Two/KS2 to fit around the schools needs.
VARIOUS ROLES OF FULL TIME/PART TIME VACANCIES AVAILABLE.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to have:
- Level 2 or 3 CACHE Teaching Assistant Qualification or minimum of 6 months experience
- Experience working with primary aged students
- The ability to assist and support children with literacy and numeracy
- Confidence in working and supporting children with complex needs
- Experience of working in a complex setting
- An updated DBS and right to work within the UK
In return you will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
To find out more please contact Matt from Hello Education on 0191 691 5007 or email [email protected]
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year