Job Title: Electrical Design Engineer
Salary: £40,000-£65,000 DOE
Working Hours: Core hours Monday '' Thursday 9.00 - 3.30pm Friday 9.00am '' 2.00pm '' 40 hours in total per week
Hybrid working: 2 days onsite, then rest of the week from home.
This company offers a fantastic benefits: 25 days holiday / Management Incentive Plan / Up to 10% matched Pension / Health benefits / Career programs / Long term sick leave / Bereavement Time Off / Reward packages / ongoing Recognition / External training and development / Death in service 6X annual salary /Stock and Shares scheme / Pride points / Cash back scheme...AND MUCH MORE
Due to massive growth, we have an opportunity for skilled Electrical Engineers of all levels looking to grow their career to work for one of the world's largest Aerospace Manufacturing companies.
To innovate and collaborate in a team where diversity, equity and culture is at the heart of what this global Aerospace company do and with the industry bouncing back quicker than anyone imagined, the opportunity is endless...
To be successful as a Senior Electrical Engineer you will be multi-skilled with strong leadership skills to work collaboratively. You will take a technical lead for certification and design issues relating to electrical equipment for aircraft modifications.
As a Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for Certifying and reviewing engineering documents and instructions for airworthiness
- Harness fabrication drawings and wire routing installation drawings
- Compile and review documents related to Installations and Fuselage Modifications
- Review manual ICA supplements to include wiring diagrams, system schematic manuals and EWIS assessments.
- Electrical load analysis documents
- Test plans and reports Effectively manage multiple programmes with varying requirements
- Review and certify EWIS documents to include Equipment and System Safety
- Compliance checks and review statements
- Degree within Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent
- 4-8 years relevant experience with Aerospace/Aeronautical
- Appointed as an EASA Compliance Verification Engineer (CVE) would be highly desired but not essential
- Knowledge of EASA regulatory and airworthiness requirements, relevant to electrical systems
- High level attention to aircraft modifications and introduction of new electrical or electronic equipment
If you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this Electrical Engineer role, please click Apply Now or contact Olympia Bone to discuss this further.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing