About the Company
A leading international law firm are Learning & Development Administrator on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established team with strong opportunities for development.
About the Role
Working across the broader HR team, this role will involve administration of the full scope of L&D matters, including coordinating inductions and training programmes for apprentices.
- Coordinating training programmes
- Scheduling courses
- Advertising programmes and providing feedback
- Acting as first point of contact for L&D inquiries, both internal and external
- Work with external and internal stakeholders
- Update and support with the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Assist with projects
You will have previous administrative experience, ideally within professional services, and a demonstrated interest in learning and development matters. Strong attention to detail and organisational skills are essential and experience with systems would be an asset.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources