Salaried – 12.5k/session - London - Kensington and Chelsea
- High salary
- High staff retention
- Option to develop interests
About the practice
This highly rated growing training practice is looking to welcome a newly qualified or experienced GP to become a member of their excellent team, spearheaded by 4 supportive partners.
Should you be interested in this position, be it on a part-time or full-time basis, this practice will provide you the opportunity to develop your career and interests through their additional clinics including minor surgery, joint injections, coils and contraception implants and more. There is even the potential for partnership for those interested.
There is an extensive team of Nurses, ANP’s/HCA’s/PN’s, mental health nurse and MSK specialists on site, to support you with your duties. There is allocated time for admin, 16 patient appointments in the morning and 17 appointments afternoon, rotation for on-call and remote options too.
- Up to 12,500 per session dependent on experience and qualifications
- Full indemnity included
- 6-8 sessions per week available
- NHS pension contribution
- 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
- CPD and training offered plus autonomous workload
- Minimal Home Visits
- High QOF achievement
- High patient satisfaction ratings
- CQC overall rating is good
- Opportunities to develop interests including sessions with local OOH provider and GP Federation
- Well-managed workload and paper-light practice
- View to partnership available
If you would like to apply for the above role, then please email a copy of your CV to Ebizi at [email protected] or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you would like to enquire for any further information, then please call 0203 89 22787 to speak to one of our expert consultants who can assist in calculating your commute and answering any queries or questions you may have!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing