An opportunity to make your job search go off with a bang! Orion are proud to partner with our Hampshire based client who work with next generation technology within the chemical engineering sector.
Due to continued success and some serious demand on their first class manufacturing capabilities, this business are now actively recruiting for three Process Engineers to join them on a full time permanent basis. These three roles are all brand new positions, which should give you an insight into just how big the demands are and how dedicated they are as a business to keep evolving and diversifying their engineering team.
As one of their newly appointed Process Engineers you will;
- Work collaboratively with fellow process engineers to embed yourself into the current manufacturing process and identify areas for improvements. As a result of your findings, you will again work autonomously as well as part of a team to run HAZZOP meetings and implement changes where needed.
- Continuously drive efficiency and safety as well as cost saving activities
- Bring new ideas to the table! This business is in a significant period of growth with some serious expansion plans already underway - so ideas on how to set up new processes for new facilities!
- Providing direction and training to team members for successful implementation of process improvement and change.
They will reward you with:
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 for BH) rising up to 30 days holiday after 2 years' worth of continuous service
- 5% Employer and 5% Employee Company Pension Contribution
- Private Medical Cover
- Enhanced Maternity Pay
- Enhanced Paternity Pay
You should apply because you can demonstrate:
- A minimum of a 2:1 Degree in Chemical Engineering
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Process Engineer in a chemical manufacturing/engineering environment
- Have implemented new processes within a chemical manufacturing/engineering environment
- Have improved existing processes within a chemical manufacturing/engineering environment
HIT 'APPLY NOW'
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
25 days holiday (plus 8 for BH) rising up to 30 days holiday after 2 years' worth of continuous service 5% Employer and 5% Employee Company Pension Contribution Private Medical C
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities