IT Support Technician – Hybrid – Sheffield– Up to £35,000
Pearson Carter is working with an established end user, offering an excellent opportunity for an IT Support Technician to work in Sheffield on a Hybrid basis. The role is within the educational sector so it would be preferential that you have experience in education or a similar sector
- 1ST Line support within the company
- Some 2nd Line support assistance
- Managing fixes, user support, application support.
- Managing your own tickets.
- At least 2 years’ experience working as an IT Technician or Application Support
- Experience supporting Windows applications
- Educational sector or similar (beneficial)
The office is in Sheffield, however you would be working on a remote basis until March then moving to a hybrid working pattern.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me at [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Applications are welcome from experienced professionals with strong IT Technical Support Experience
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: D365, Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft CRM, CE, Customer Engagement, Senior developer, Developer, technical consultant, Specialist, Subject Matter Expert, Business Systems Manager, Applications Manager, London, WFH, North, South, West, East, Essex, Kent, Surrey, Hertfordshire, Oxfordshire.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet