KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills & Employability sectors.
Job Title: Clinical Care Trainer / Assessor
Location: Home/Field based - Candidates must be flexible with travel when face-to-face visits are required throughout the North West
Package: Excellent Benefits Package, Pension, Expenses + much more
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Must hold a recognised Assessor award: D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA.
- Must hold a recognised Teaching qualification at Level 3 or above: PTLLS/AET or equivalent
- Must have experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Senior / Health Care Support Worker up to Level 3.
- Must hold solid occupational experience within Clinical Healthcare, as a Clinical Professional or Registered Nurse (Hospital / Clinical / Private Medical environments).
- Must hold a minimum of Level 3 in Health and Social Care / Clinical Care.
- Must have a good level of ICT skills.
- Confident to support learners with Maths and English Functional Skills.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel and also remote home working
- Assess and support learners working towards Apprenticeships in Clinical Healthcare up to Level 3 (Senior / Health Care Support Worker)
- Deliver training and support learners with Functional Skills Maths and English to level 2.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, learner recruitment, quality paperwork and general administration.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education