Are you experienced in a Warehouse environment and seeking a new challenge?
Due to ongoing growth, my client, a ‘best in class’ print company, is looking to add to their team in the form of Trainee Print Production Operatives.
My client specialise in both paperback and high quality cased bound products.
Within this role, they're looking for enthusiastic, dynamic, and driven individuals who wish to join a progressive company as they expand to suit their market’s needs.
- Experienced in a similar environment e.g. Warehouse work
- Enthusiastic, hands-on approach
- Flexible regarding shift patterns
- Eager to learn
- A Driving License is preferable, due to the shift patterns
Salary and Shift Patterns
- The salary is between £9.50ph - £13.85ph (Depending on Experience) + 10% shift allowance.
- Alternating 3-shift patterns: 5 days 06:00-14:00, 5 days 14:00-22:00, 4 days 22:00-06:00, training will be 2 weeks, day shifts.
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays), overtime at x1.50 on weekends. Discretionary sick pay.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
Less than 1 year
Secondary School or equivalent