Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- by Orion Electrotech
- Location Reading, Berkshire, UK
£22,000 - £28,000 / year
68 days ago
Why join us as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
Orion Electrotech is a multi-award-winning engineering and technical recruitment agency. We work with innovative companies from global players in their markets to fast evolving start-ups.
Working as a trusted talent partner, we help to shape our client’s growth by playing a fundamental part in their recruitment strategy.
Supporting their recruitment growth, by identifying top talent from engineering shop floor to senior level opportunities, Orion has become the trusted recruitment partner of choice to many.
Our continued desire to innovate and grow means that we currently have an exciting opportunity to join our expanding Reading office as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- You will be joining our Manufacturing Team working with some of the best-known and well-regarded engineering companies in the UK.
- The team working alongside you are likeminded and driven individuals, striving for excellence and looking to surpass expectations.
- With the latest tech at your fingertips (state of the art CRM and integrations/ noise cancelling Bluetooth headset/individual job board and LinkedIn Recruiter licenses) you will have the tools to attract the best candidates in the market to fill your clients job roles.
- Working a fast-paced environment, building strong candidate and client relationships, will become part of your day to day and delivering our services whilst living up to Orion’s core values of honesty, integrity and continuous improvement will become your mantra.
- Opportunities to coach and mentor more junior team members by becoming a Values Champion, is where you can add extra value to an already successful team.
How we see you:
- You may already be working in recruitment, but you could also be a high calibre individual just looking for their next fantastic career move.
- We know that you will be passionate about developing excellent customer relationships. You will already strive to over-achieve, exceeding your client’s expectations.
- You commit 100% to what you set out to achieve and you want a company culture around you that will support your professional growth.
- You are motivated by a target and never shy away from an opportunity that will allow you to develop your skills. You see both winning and failure as opportunities for growth and development
- You pride yourself on leading by example and are a collaborator.
Why work with us as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Highly competitive salary & uncapped commission structure
- Additional monetary Bonus incentives
- Quarterly & annual incentives (Michelin star lunch clubs, 5* holidays to Dubai, New York)
- A variety of fine dining and experience days for our Top-Performers
- State of the Art Tech-Bundle (New CRM/Soft phone system/Noise cancelling headphones)
- Enhanced search tools help you work smarter
- Private Health cover/Gym Membership
- WFH on a Friday with a 3 pm finish- Start your weekend early!
- Long service awards from champagne to £5000 holiday vouchers and extra holiday
- Excellent Induction and personalised development plan to ensure your success
- Online Learning and Development platform with 24/7 access
- Stable and growing company who continually strive to innovate (average length of service is 7 years).
- Our Culture is supportive, and fun and you will be joining a team that is committed to success.
- Emphasis on “Well-being” with an annual program of body and mind activities
- Healthy Breakfast provided
- Free On-site Parking
If you like the sound of this Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunity, then please submit your cv and I will come straight back to you.
I would be keen to talk with you if you are currently in a recruitment, sales, or a customer service role, likewise if you have experience of account management or business development let’s catch up!
If you do not have a cv ready, or you would like to have a confidential discussion about this Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunity or just to find out more about life at Orion, just email or pick up the phone and contact Lynne Moss at Orion Electrotech Reading.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Uncapped commission/Incentives/Free Gym Membership/Free Private healthcare
- Industry Sector Sales
Less than 1 year
Secondary School or equivalent