Salaried GP - Leicester - Up to £12K per session depending on experience!
Super supportive, exciting, and active practice are looking for GPs who are after up to 10 sessions per week. With a board of directors, 9 salaried GPs and a full team of Practice nurses, HCAs and phlebotomists in place, they are set up to allow you to succeed.
Servicing over 36500 patients, this practice combining of 10 sites is designed to help you to progress in your chosen field of interest, with always a route available to progress available. This exciting teaching practice are providing undergraduate teaching to more medical students than any other in Leicester, have been rated Outstanding by CQC for Responsive care and were the recent runner up in the national PCN of the Year awards.
- Up to 12K per session depending on experience
- Newly qualified as well as more experienced GP’s welcome
- Full time available for up to 10 Sessions per week
- Annual leave/study leave
- Full indemnity cover
- NHS Pension
- Paid lunch hours
- Opportunity to join an exciting practice who are excelling in the local area
- Learning and continuous development are actively encouraged and funded
Set-up of the practice:
- Future Training practice
- Friendly, supportive, innovative practice
- State of the art, Modern purpose-built facilities
- Fully supporting nursing team in place
- Experienced and diverse allied healthcare team
- Full nursing team support – including ANP, Physician Associate and Healthcare Assistants
- Excellent supporting admin and reception team
- Practice Manager / Business manager
- Weekly clinical meetings
- Additional Serviced provided on site include Minor Surgery, Research, Training Academy, Additional clinics such as Acute Respiratory & Women’s Health, Urgent Care Cover, additional mid-week practice cover, Enhanced Access Clinics -etc
If you would like to apply for the above role, then please email a copy of your CV to David at [email protected] or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you would like to enquire for any further information, then please call 0203 744 9434 to speak to one of our expert consultants who can assist in calculating your commute and answering any queries or questions you may have!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing