Senior Project Manager needed in Kensington, £33.30ph PAYE - Reference: 5222109
- Take lead responsibility for the successful project management and delivery of a number of high value, complex named capital and housing projects within the Capital Programme, delivering on time and within budget, and representing value for money; liaising with the technical lead on the planned maintenance programme ensuring sustainable long term solutions.
- Ensure effective co-ordination and prioritisation of the efficient delivery of the Property Strategic objectives.
- To support and assist the Programme Manager in developing an efficient and effective capital works supply chain to deliver Value for Money, quality of service and overall operate efficiently.
- Work closely with and regularly collaborate with peers and senior management to ensure a fully integrated Property approach is achieved and maintained.
- To act as the intelligent client in the delivery of building projects (via consultants) ensuring best practice construction project management (including associated procurement and contract management) and both successful and efficient delivery leading to good customer satisfaction.
- Provide ‘best practice’ input and support to the range of building projects within the Capital and New Homes Programme.
- Manage a range of internal and external stakeholders in the planning and delivery of capital and housing projects.
- To ensure contract adherence, delivery against contract specifications and overall supplier delivery efficiency via audits and close monitoring.
- To ensure clients understand and consultants work to the agreed project methodology.
- To ensure quality architectural, engineering and surveying advice and in addition compliance with regulatory and statutory regulations and requirements
- To assist in the continued development of Property Asset Management in line with Best Practice
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration