Teqniq is searching for a Digital Project Manager to work in the public sector.
37.5 hours per week.
5 month contract.
● Takes responsibility for the definition, documentation and safe execution of small, medium and large-scale projects, actively participating in all phases of the project. Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project.
● Effectively estimates costs, timescales and resource requirements for the successful delivery of the project(s) to agreed terms of reference.
● Ensures that realistic project and quality plans are prepared and maintained and tracks all activities against the plan, providing regular and accurate reports to stakeholders, as appropriate.
● Monitors costs, timescales and resources used, and takes action where these deviate from agreed tolerances. Ensures that delivered systems are implemented within these criteria.
● Maintain a clear sense of direction and purpose for the team based upon the project outcomes.
● Manages the change control procedure and ensures that project deliverables are completed within planned cost, timescale and resource budgets, and are signed off. Gains agreement for revisions to the project(s) from project sponsors.
● Provides effective leadership to the project team ensuring that team members are motivated and developing their skills and experience. Takes appropriate action where performance deviates from agreed tolerances. Actively represents the project team, ensuring that effective relationships are built and maintained with the business.
● Evaluates and makes recommendations/decisions on technical options as appropriate.
Disclaimer: On applying for this vacancy, you agree that your personal details will be passed onto our client, (or any third parties we have dealings with) for their consideration of your suitability for the role. I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to notify teqniq Limited of any hirer who I do not want my details to be passed onto.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other